Disability and Deafness in the Middle East
A bibliography comprising materials with technical, cultural and historical relevance to child and adult impairments, disabilities and deafness, incapacity, mental disorders, special needs, social and educational responses and rehabilitation; partly annotated.
Compiled, introduced and annotated by M. Miles
West Midlands, UK
- General Introduction (HTML/PDF)
- Items in Middle Eastern languages (romanised): 1971 to 2007 (HTML/PDF)
- Items in English and European languages: 1971 to 2007 (HTML/PDF)
- Historical Items: Introduction (HTML/PDF)
- Historical items: 1751 to 1970 (HTML/PDF)
- Historical items: Antiquity to 1750 (HTML/PDF)
Version 5.1, June 2008
Copyright © 2008 M. Miles / CIRRIE
All materials may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes to advance educational or scientific research.